* 5 fresh jalapeno peppers
* 4 pounds ground beef
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup steak sauce, (e.g. Heinz 57)
* 1/4 cup minced white onion
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
* 1 pinch dried oregano
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/4 cup crushed Fritos® corn chips
* 8 large potato hamburger buns
* 8 slices pepperjack cheese
2. In a large bowl, use your hands to mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, steak sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and Fritos®. Divide into 8 balls, and flatten into patties.
3. Grill patties for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, or until well done. I always drink one beer, then flip, drink another beer, then remove from the grill and place on buns. And top each one with a slice of pepperjack cheese.